Normesa manufactures any tin or lead-based alloy in various formats (rods, wires, bars, small ingots…)
- Manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9453 standard. The main applications for them are lead solder, zinc plating and copper gutters, among others
SOLID LEAD / LEAD-ANTIMONY WIRE
- Supplied in any diameter and winding in different weights and measures
- For coating surfaces in the electrolysis industry. Cast in fine 99.9 per cent tin from the LME.
- Anodes available in different cross-sections and lengths
- For manufacturing pieces of jewellery and ornaments. We manufacture the whole pewter metal range under the main international standards, including lead-free pewter.
ALLOYS WITH A LOW MELTING POINT
- Melting point below 180°C. Wood’s metal, Rose’s metal, tin/bismuth alloys…